My research has now tapered down to 3 parts –
- Simplifying the learning process
I met with Taeyoon who gave me some wonderful examples of projects that simplify and gamify concepts
Following this I met with Marianne who referenced a lot of fun electronics kits as well
I had also been working on these characters for fun and now am contemplating using them as “narrators” in my box.
And I have been trying to make DIY conductive ink (maybe to paint on the box? )
With all of this, here are SOME MORE questions I am trying to answer now.
- How to not make this ANOTHER maker projects?
- What is the story behind this box?
- What is the “life-time” of this box? Does it use parts that need to be replaced? Is it self-sustaining?
- How much information is it okay to fit in one box?